Who's Watching The Biggest Loser Tonight?

Options
I am:) and Im going to strength train and work those abs(which are currently non existent lol) while watching it!

Replies

• mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    me!! i love jillian and bob.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    will watch it online tomorrow :)
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I love that show! I make cloth diapers so the only way I can watch the show is if I have diapers to cut out.....keeps me from wanting to stuff my face!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    me!! i love jillian and bob.
    me too!! They are great! Wish I had a trainer to kick my butt like that!
  • JenSol
    JenSol Posts: 13
    Options
    I am, I love both Bob and Jillian. I want them to come to the gym with me once in a while and kick the stuffing out of me. Jillian is like Cybil, she's screaming one minute then crying with them the next. Enjoy tonights show.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I love that show! I make cloth diapers so the only way I can watch the show is if I have diapers to cut out.....keeps me from wanting to stuff my face!
    LOL!! Thats awesome !:laugh: :laugh:
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You do realize the NCAA Tourney starts tonight???
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Me! I've watched every episode since season 1 - the only show I watch. I find the contestants so inspiring. I keep thinking, "If they can run x miles and are 300 lbs, I have NO excuses!"
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    MEEE!

Geesh, I kinda wish I hadn't made plans to have company tonight...I could totally bust out 2 hours of cardio watching that show.

I <3 Bob and Jillian.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Have Zumba at that time so i'm DVRing it then i can speed through the commercials. Still trying to decide how i feel about the "new" trainers.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am studying for a final tomorrow but if I am caught up enough I will watch tonight..if not I will have to see it online after my final. I had a class on Tuesdays but watched when I got home. Back to studying.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am:) and Im going to strength train and work those abs(which are currently non existent lol) while watching it!

That's exactly my plan tonight as well!!! Lifting some weights while watching the show!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oooh, working out while watching is a great idea! Maybe I'll try to memorize the 30DS routine, and do it while I watch. Have a great evening everyone!
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I will be watching!! It will not be the same when Jillian leaves. I have seen articles that this is her last season. :( Since they brought 2 new trainers I hope Bob isn't leaving soon too. I haven't connected with the new trainers yet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oooh, working out while watching is a great idea! Maybe I'll try to memorize the 30DS routine, and do it while I watch. Have a great evening everyone!

If nothing else just do push ups, lunges, squats mixed in with some jumping jacks! That will definately get some strength training going on and keep your heart rate up! Have a great workout :)
  • Candiceg13
    Candiceg13 Posts: 218
    Options
    I like the new trainers (Mr Rev Abs himself!)....

I always make the plan on watching it, and my plans are always hijacked :frown: by the kids, dishes....etc...

So I plan on watching it, we will see if it happens....
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options

hahaha OMG yes I press snaps while I watch TV!

It's on here tonight too, but I think we're a couple seasons behind you guys