Applebees

Options
Im so proud of myself. My husband and I went out to eat tonight. Just the two of us. :smooched: And I for the first time ordered off of the weight watchers menu. I had the Talapia (sp?) it was AWESOME. Im so proud of myself. When I left there I wasn't stuffed and it felt wonderful. So cheers to me. :drinker:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of myself. My husband and I went out to eat tonight. Just the two of us. :smooched: And I for the first time ordered off of the weight watchers menu. I had the Talapia (sp?) it was AWESOME. Im so proud of myself. When I left there I wasn't stuffed and it felt wonderful. So cheers to me. :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that menu is yummy! Love the quesadillas!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh I will definitely try the tilipia! I didn't know they had a WW menu!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good for you-- I, by way of contrast, had an eggroll, several bites of hubby's Shrimp with Lobster sauce, and 2 apple cider donuts-- I weighed in today, and lost another 2 pounds-- finally all the water is gone. So, since weigh in isn't for another week, I splurged. Everything was yummy.

Back on track tomorrow--