Burning Up Calories Today !!!

Options
Hope you all have a productive day burning off them calories. I've managed to do my fair share of damage this morning :happy:
But damned if I ain't beat. Reaching for 3 - 9 minute miles on the elliptical machine on level 16. 2day 27 mins. 14 secs. :tongue: :tongue: Brutal run, & really close to meeting that short term goal. So I completed 4 miles in 36 mins, 44 secs. Long term goal, 3 miles in 24 mins at level 16.

Wishing you all a great workout session today !!!!

&

Happy Hump day all ! :bigsmile:

Replies

• rockymtnguy
    Options
    Hope you all have a productive day burning off them calories. I've managed to do my fair share of damage this morning :happy:
    But damned if I ain't beat. Reaching for 3 - 9 minute miles on the elliptical machine on level 16. 2day 27 mins. 14 secs. :tongue: :tongue: Brutal run, & really close to meeting that short term goal. So I completed 4 miles in 36 mins, 44 secs. Long term goal, 3 miles in 24 mins at level 16.

&

• kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :wink: Thanks! Workout went great this morning....but my butt is draging this afternoon. Going to push through and then take a nap. hugs from kckat96
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I ran for 45 min this morning....Yay...

:happy:

dd
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

&

I broke a sweat just thinking about what you did. Great Job:flowerforyou:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking that one of these days I will be able to work out in the morning. :laugh:
    Not yet however, I work out in the evening. I am now and have always been and will most likely always be a night owl. the most excersize I got was picking up the puppy and tossing him outside several times because it was raining and he SO does not like the rain. :laugh:
    Oh and then I took the steps when I got here this morning. 3 flights up. and then at lunch I went down those same three flights got all the way across the parkinglot in the rain. (I park as far away as I can.)
    Relised I left my car keys on my desk. Walked back across the parking lot back up the 3 flights of stairs got my keys, went back down the stairs and accross the lot again.
    Now being that my lunch is at 11:30, I guess you could say that I DID work out this morning. :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    --Diann...
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I really have to watch what I eat because exercising is hard for me (Fibro). Gotta take it very slowly and some days are worse than others. But I usually get about 20 mins on the stationary bicycle and 30-45 mins on the treadmill.

but today is BOWLING..WOOHOo my fave day of the week. I am going to throw the ball extra hard and maybe burn some more cals.