I'm a Loser But I've Got 30 More Lbs to Go

Options
Hi everybody,

My name is Susan and I'm a loser--of 56 lbs, that is (and counting). I've been living fit since the beginning of this year, and so far haven't kept track of food or exercise, except in my head.

But I feel like the last 30 lbs are going to come off a lot slower unless I kick it up a notch. So that's why I'm here. I hope all these great tools and members can help me reach my goal!

My husband and I also write a blog to keep tabs on our fitness journey together, if you're interested:
http://www.mrandmrsgetfit.com/

Looking forward to "meeting" you in the MFP community.

Susan

Replies

• actionjackson03
    Options
    Hi everybody,

My name is Susan and I'm a loser--of 56 lbs, that is (and counting). I've been living fit since the beginning of this year, and so far haven't kept track of food or exercise, except in my head.

But I feel like the last 30 lbs are going to come off a lot slower unless I kick it up a notch. So that's why I'm here. I hope all these great tools and members can help me reach my goal!

My husband and I also write a blog to keep tabs on our fitness journey together, if you're interested:
    http://www.mrandmrsgetfit.com/

Looking forward to "meeting" you in the MFP community.

Susan
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey Susan-- great place to be, here at MFP.

Congrats on your loss, and best wishes on your continued journey.

We're all in the same boat here, and the support and inspiration here and the food/exercise logs and the easy way I've been able to make it a part of my daily life (by making this site my homepage) has helped me stay on track.

Wishing you continued success!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hey !

great blog ! congrats on the work done so far ...

welcome to the MFP ... its great in here !!
    may
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community Susan :drinker:
    Just checked out your site - you've both done so well - well done :happy: :happy:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow-56 pounds! That's awesome! Yes, this site is wonderful...And the people are beyond helpful! Good luck with the last 30!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I hope we can help you to kick those last 30 to the curb! :drinker:
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I checkout out your site. It's really cool. Good to have you here. You are an inspiration to many.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome .... Keep it up, Loser! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome....we're all a bunch of losers here. You'll feel right at home!:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • actionjackson03
    Options
    Thanks for being so welcoming. I love this site already! And of course, I wrote about it on my blog.