BLACK TEAM 10/3 + WEEKEND

Options
Good Friday team! Ok, so it is here, the weekend, I know it is the part of the week that I most relax on my goals, why? No idea, but this weekend will be different for me.

My plan is to get the grocery shopping out of the way and get all the weeks meals prepared, makes portion and food control much easier during the week. Kids are going to my mom's so I have no excuses!

Just a couple of new things for our new members, please remember your weight will not get reported on the team list if you don't report it to me, not canelitas :wink: Message me every Tuesday or Wednesday Morning with your current weight so I can add it to the team chart and then you will see your results Wednesday at some point with the teams results! :happy:

If you are new, I have sent you a message with what you need to do to get on the black team list so I can track properly, You MUST message me your starting weight and then every weigh in.

Ok, now everyone get out there and enjoy your weekend and have fun, but keep your little voice on that tells you what you should be eating or exercising or whatever you need to do to reach your goals!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Good Friday team! Ok, so it is here, the weekend, I know it is the part of the week that I most relax on my goals, why? No idea, but this weekend will be different for me.

My plan is to get the grocery shopping out of the way and get all the weeks meals prepared, makes portion and food control much easier during the week. Kids are going to my mom's so I have no excuses!

Just a couple of new things for our new members, please remember your weight will not get reported on the team list if you don't report it to me, not canelitas :wink: Message me every Tuesday or Wednesday Morning with your current weight so I can add it to the team chart and then you will see your results Wednesday at some point with the teams results! :happy:

If you are new, I have sent you a message with what you need to do to get on the black team list so I can track properly, You MUST message me your starting weight and then every weigh in.

Ok, now everyone get out there and enjoy your weekend and have fun, but keep your little voice on that tells you what you should be eating or exercising or whatever you need to do to reach your goals!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    So how did we end up this week. I know we lost like 27 pounds. but what team won this week?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    My goals this weekend. Exercise sometime tomorrow between my kids volleyball games, doing my friends daughter's hair for homecoming and going to someones house for a football party. Then not to eat too much at the party. But it is my Free day so I will eat more than 1200 calories that's for sure. We are going to have Stawberry Vocha slushes, which are so yummy, but I promise team I'll only have 1:bigsmile: Sunday I will be back on track and stay in my calories and get a really good workout in.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My goal for the weekend is 2 trips down the Nolan trail I have been told its a 5 mile loop :) that way if I do mess up I have already done something positive ;)
    Have a great weekend ladies
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey all! We are heading to the Air Force Museum tomorrow. I'm sure there will be like 3-4 hours of walking. We are having a picnic there...I've already packed a nice healthy lunch so I'm prepared. :bigsmile:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • krystalynnem
    Options
    Hi All!
    I've been hitting my elliptical strider, everyday this week (except Tuesday -- i had a tooth extracted that day...:sad: ), and that has been going well. But today, I managed to spend an hour on it, and it said that i burned 764 calories!! That is very motivating!! Woo hoo!
    K
  • 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Options
    Hello everyone. I got grocery shopping for the next week out of the way yesterday. I'm home by myself today so will just fix what I want when I want it. Have my meals planned for next week that I'll be fixing tomorrow.

No planned exercise for me on the weekends. I do wear my pedometer and try for 10,000 steps while working around the house. I typically do so much walking, much of it planned so it's more steps than necessary, that my hip starts bothering me. That's been working for me on the weekends. I'm so much more active around the house now than I used to be, so I think that's why it's been working.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Anita
  • Vilma
    Vilma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My goal is to work around the house and exercise while playing with the kids. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! Hello Anita :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Today was awesome! I had tons of exercise & kept my calories in check! Even treated myself to THREE Chocolate Chip Cookies (reduced Fat hehehe)!!!!!!! How'd everyone else's Saturday go?
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Black team!!!!!!! So far so good this weekend! I do have a cookout to survive today but I'm determined! You'd be proud...I passed on a big ol' whipped icing cupcake yesterday..had an apple instead!!!:noway: Have an awesome day everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey all my weeekend has been not a good one. Friday we went to see Terry Fator for my hubbys birthday and my sister came over during my exercising time. We went out for dinner and I had 3 drinks. Then came home and was hungrey so I ate a hotdog. Then yesterday I needed a real breakfest. So I made my favorite eatting out breakfest. Then had Whataburger for lunch because I was out and all stressed out my daughter has been a super fuss bucket she's teething and has a cold. Then it was my husbands birthday and he had to work yesterday so he wanted pizza last night. I ate way to much. So today I have know clue. But Monday I am just going to start fresh until I get my weight off. I am not going to get stressed out just going to keep trying.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    We all have those days, CW! Today is a new day! I hope your little one is feeling better. Get right back on the wagon and take it one day at a time.:flowerforyou:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I did it... 2 trips down the trail and then I got bored last night so around 7pm I went out jogging and even met a cute guy :)