Net Calories??

eouimet
eouimet Posts: 29
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
Does it really work out if what you burn you can eat back?? it just confuses me a little bit and I dont want to take any steps back, Im sure its fine, im just a little confused

Replies

• evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    @taso42...that is hilarious.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    You'll hear yes and no. I have never had any problems with not eating my exercise cals back. It's my personal choice not to. I spoke with my Dr. about it and she agreed that as long as I am feeling fine (healthy, no hunger or overwhelming feelings of fatigue) then I'm fine and all people are different.
  • I wonder this too. If I'm not hungry I think it would be sort of counter active to eat just to meet my calories after working out. I'm curious to see the answers because I'm new to this whole healthy dieting and have been wondering too!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Bahahahaha Taso that was very funny!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    you want to at least net 1200...anything after that is up to you!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member

You so funny!

Of course you should. Or don't. Only you will know. Fuel for the fire kind of thing. Gotta keep the flames roaring.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    you want to at least net 1200...anything after that is up to you!

If I ate 1200 cals, I would die. Thats one meal for me. Tough, I tend to burn upwards of 2000 cals daily when I workout doing Muay Thai kickboxing. Now this is on a personal basis. If you feel bad and your weight doesn't come off, then up your cal intake.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    http://shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com/

This is so funny and helpful just read the links!
This discussion has been closed.