Cathe Friedrichs?

Options
Anyone try her videos? I used to belong to her gym in the 90's and loved her Step Aerobic classes. I just bought her DVD, the Classics and it is so funny. Very retro 90's. The girls in the video, I took classes next to.. lol The sad part is that I used to be in as good shape as these girls. :(

Anyway, I love her DVD and just wanted to share the Cathe love!

Replies

• jolame
    jolame Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Cathe Friedrich.

She was the first woman that I actually saw lift weights, Really Lift!, on tv. I DVR'd a few of her shows that aired on FitTV. I use them as part of my workout routine. Weight training is a big part of that routine and Cathe has great workouts.

Thanks for the shout out to Cathe!!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I bought a step and her video came with it... I like it
  • scoops13
    scoops13 Posts: 31
    Options
    I do not have her DVD but we used to get some of her programs when we had cable. I loved Kick, Punch, and Crunch. She whooped my tail everytime I did it. I actually recorded it to my DVR and did it every night for a while and was very successful at losing weight. It was a great workout!! Of course I got pregnant with my third child and we switched from cable to dish so I no longer am able to do it - wish I could!!
  • HappyRN
    HappyRN Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her workouts. Love them. She has a website www.cathe.com, all kinds of workouts.
  • 2ndHalf
    2ndHalf Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm a HUGE FAN! Kick, Punch, Crunch; Pyramid Upper/Lower Body; Cardio & Weights; I did Boot camp today...The list goes on & on!! Love Cathe.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    me to she had a killer abs work out i use to love
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just ordered her Intensity dvd over the weekend and I am SOOOO looking forward to doing it. I miss taking Step at the gym, so I'm gonna get me a step for home and give Cathe a try!
  • hilmes
    hilmes Posts: 2
    Options
    Have 2 of her videos. Core max being my favorite!