questions about zumba for wii?

Options
Just wanted to know if anybody has it/ likes it? I was thinking about buying it but i'm not too sure... i've never went to a zumba class before either. any help?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I did it Sunday for the first time. I loved it!! There are a couple of things I like...one, if you get too winded or something you can hit pause!! Two, there is a tutorial that takes you through all of the steps....slow and at your pace. It was so fun! Me, my sister, and my 8 year old nephew were doing it. We had a blast! Everyone was shouting....go Angie, go Angie, get your move on!! It is well worth the money. The game will give you unlimited access to doing Zumba in the comfort of your own home. I don't have the money to spend $5-$8 per class. I don't know about you, but I am too shy at this point to go to a class. I want to learn the steps first. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to buy it.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thank you sooo much ! i'm going to go buy it now:happy:
  • frecklemouse3k
    Options
    I have it, I love it and best thing for me I can choose the length and intensity that I exercise for. Another plus my kids like to do it to.
  • lpummell73
    lpummell73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have TBL for wii and its awesome!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have it and don't care for it. I find I am trying to hard to get the moves right that I just don't "do" enough. I have Just Dance 2 and LOVE it! The steps and songs are so much better.

Here is another post as well: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/193813-anyone-do-zumba-fitness-on-wii
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my Zumba for the wii. I just got it last week, but it is something that is actually fun. I have absolutely no dancing ability which honestly makes it all the more fun. It becomes a laugh/dance party. :)
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask this question too. I was paralyzed a few years ago due to 3 brain surgeries. I can walk now but not jump, hop, skip, etc. I have heard great things about Zumba but dont know what it is? Is it worth me getting it?
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It is a total riot! You don't have to do it perfectly which is what I love. Also, my kids just dance along with me. When I tried things like EA Sports Active for the Wii they were constantly in my way or standing on the balance board.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well I bought it! and i did it for 20 minutes and im sweating like a pig!!!! i cannot dance at all, and that makes it so much funnier. and you dont have to get the moves right. I would suggest getting it!!!
  • lpummell73
    lpummell73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thinking about getting it too!!
  • reneelg67
    Options
    I bought the Zumba Fitness 2 for wii and it is AWESOME! My 22 year old daughter have done it every day for the last 2 weeks. I would totally encourage you to get it. :smile: