Hello :)

Options
Im skeptical usually when it comes to joining in on any type of internet type forum or group. However, I downloaded the app to this site on my phone last week and have spent time on here since then looking at different posts and pages and I am impressed with the support system this site has! It's been great to see so many people comunicating and encouraging others!
- Brit :)

Replies

• Bucsgirl29
    Options
    Welcome to the site, feel free to add me if youre looking for some friends :)
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • kbenage
    kbenage Posts: 11
    Options
    The support is what attracted me as well. I love having the app on my phone, and although I did have a set back the last couple of weeks due to illness, I love this site! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is definitely one of the most supportive environments I have ever been a part of. If anyone needs extra friends, feel free to send a request.
  • ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome Brit! I havent been on here long either and I was very impressed with the amount of enthusiasm and encouragement that came from everyone when I posted my first topic. I have high hopes for this to actually work for me. Just be as honest as you can so you dont defeat your purpose! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • greenemoe
    greenemoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Monique. I was surfing the net yesterday and stumbled onto this site. I like it already:smile: I have a whole lot of weight to lose, so hopefully I can do this the right way.

Good Luck everyone!!!!