FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im from texas writing in your guest book nanananana lol:flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

:laugh:
    what part of texas? Almost moved to austin last year.... decided NO WAY! Id miss my green, wet weather! Now hubby is there on business with 75 degree weather and Im sittin here freezin my butt off.....:grumble:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

:laugh:
    what part of texas? Almost moved to austin last year.... decided NO WAY! Id miss my green, wet weather! Now hubby is there on business with 75 degree weather and Im sittin here freezin my butt off.....:grumble:

im in dallas
  • krisney
    krisney Posts: 56
    Options
    Redmond, WA
  • samantha_goodman
    Options
    :happy: SPOKANE!!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    bump

hey look, the sun's out!

Don't toy with me!! LOL Seriously, it has been so long since I saw the sun, if it showed up tomorrow, I might be tempted to report it as a UFO!!!, or would that be USO ("unidentified shining object")

In the past two days in SW Wash we have had a freak windstorm on Monday, a severe thunderstorm warning on Tuesday afternoon, complete with a threat of a tornado!!! I am SICK of rain. Hurry up springtime!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Portland, Oregon. But I sneak across the border every Sunday to play soccer in Salmon Creek.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a little tired of this rain. :frown:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sun's out, again. I swear! It's reflecting off the laptop screen and it's hard to read!
  • smeyerdirk
    Options
    Puyallup WA
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Sun's out, again. I swear! It's reflecting off the laptop screen and it's hard to read!

I'm stuck in an office with no windows. I went and looked out the front door and sure enough there is a little sunshine out there. I work in Sumner and I'll bet by the time I leave work, it'll be cloudy and rainy again. Just like yesterday. :frown:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Spokane here