I'm a newbie. I would like to make some friends :)

Options
I live in Peoria, AZ and just started using this site on 3/9. I love it. I am on vacation this week so it can be a little hard to stay on track since I am home all day. I am looking forward to meeting others here. Good luck to all on their weight loss journey!! :smile:

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love this site. It is nice having people cheer you on.
    :smile:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    hey...you will love this site....add me if you would like :smile:
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • jeffy84
    jeffy84 Posts: 21
    Options
    Ah yes, I find holidays difficult too.
    feel free to add me too
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi Irma!
    Welcome to your journey!! Would be happy to help support you along the way, feel free to add me!
    Enjoy your vacation, but remember, it's a lifestyle change :wink: Do your best to stay on track, I know you can do it!!!

:flowerforyou: Leslie
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Have fun on your vacation. Its a great way to kick off the journey! Feel free to add!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    This sight is awesome....Great motivation...add me if you want an extra motivator :laugh:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You're gonna love MFP and all the support here.
  • mymandi
    mymandi Posts: 1
    Options
    im new too. tonight i signed up and i really hope to lose some weight. good luck in your journey!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle change is a good thing. Welcome aboard! We are here to support you anyway we can. Add me if you like. You can do this!!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I'm also new to MFP, and LOVE this site! It makes keeping a food and exercise journal so much simpler. Good Luck with your WL Journey, and feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ricobear
    ricobear Posts: 5
    Options
    This site is great you can add me:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other on!!! I'm ubabe1
  • mdpost1127
    Options
    I am new here also and could use some friends and some motivation. Good Luck on your goals!!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Welcome -- friends are completely crucial. I think about my friends often during the day and they help me to make better choices. Hopefully you can find friends that can do that for you ... add me Im fun!
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome,....joined not too long ago and love the site...i like this site alot because its nice to know people out there may have the same issues with trying to eat right and exercise that you do and therefore you get some good ideas on how to handle it...add me if you like