New here and could use some motivation

Options
Hello all!!!! I am new to this site and joined so I could go somewhere and get a boost of motivation. I've been actively trying to lose weight since Sept of 2010. I don't know how much I have lost total but I am down 3-4 pants sizes but since Christmas (when I got my scale) I'm down about 16 pounds. I've been doing the slim fast diet having 2 shakes a day and a sensible meal. Usually lunch of a sandwich, but sometimes I get a little unmotivated. I'm hoping to find some motivation with people that are working on the same thing as me.
I look forward to chatting with you....... :happy:

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you join us. Feel free to friend me. I have really enjoyed the support i have gotten from here. Hope you will too.
  • ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    Options
    You can add me too. This site is a great motivational tool. I have lost so much weight and will be glad to give ya some pointers!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    Welcome! I've been using MFP for almost three months now and love it. The support is awesome!
  • RobynRed
    RobynRed Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new on this site as well and so far I love it! Very user friendly. I went for a run today because I wanted to earn the extra calories. Good motivation.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!! Add me if you'd like, the more encouragement the better!!! I'm ubabe1
  • brandis72
    brandis72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too! I love all the wonderful comments and encouraging posts!