Daily meal plans

Options
I was just curious if anyone had a site that layed out a full meal plan for a day. There are times I am so busy it would be nice to have a meal plan layed out. I have found some, but none with calories, etc. Any advice where to look or have any of you written one for yourself?
TIA!
Paula

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    have you google like 1500 calorie meal plan?
  • txsjhawk
    txsjhawk Posts: 25
    Options
    I lay out meal plans for the entire week over the weekend. This helps us stay on track and avoids that last minute "what the hecks for supper".

I agree with Jen that you can google and find lots of meal plans that can accommodate the number of calories you are after. The great thing is that once you get it started, hold on to your old meal planners and then that can be a resource for you as you plan in the future.

I enter a lot of the recipes that we use in MFP to figure the nutiritonal value too so that I know things that I already make and what they look like.

Also try , Clean Eating Magazine, each issue has a two week meal plan complete with the shopping list.

Happy eating!
  • pwegman
    pwegman Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you! I am off to google!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

Also try , Clean Eating Magazine, each issue has a two week meal plan complete with the shopping list.

Happy eating!

I love clean eating magazine. I'm a picky eater so its hard for me to just go with the shopping list, but I am exploring new foods.
  • 8675309j
    8675309j Posts: 1
    Options
    I am currently following and eating Jenny Craig. Sorry, no help here.