New here/ Just Dance 2 addict!

Options
The forums say to introduce myself so hello, hi, I'm Leah :) I'm super bubbly and hyper anytime I'm awake, it's kinda crazy but that's just my personality. I'm very positive and motivating to myself and to others. Just Dance 2 is my main workout and I complete it at least 5 days a week. I compete on the sweat mode and recently completed the intensive level in 3.5 mornings instead of 7 so I am extra proud of myself. I love gym classes but for the money and the lack of time I have to go, it doesn't balance out. I also have Zumba for Wii and enjoy it but Just Dance 2 is easier to follow so I use it more often. I am thinking of alternating back and forth week to week. Any other game suggestions or suggestions in general??

Replies

• Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    I've never tried the game workouts, or the gym workouts, but I have tried Turbo Jam. I absolutely love it. And let me tell ya... the calories you burn is... well... wow!
  • blueeyedbuckeye82
    Options
    Is Turbo Jam on Wii? I wonder if I can trade in Zumba for it? lol
  • Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    LOL No, I think it's just the videos. They are great. I think they've got great music. Sorta like a dance/kickboxing, but it is def a good workout.

I've thought about the whole zumba thing, but never went for it. Is it really hard?
  • blueeyedbuckeye82
    Options
    It isn't super hard except there isn't much guidance it's just bam! a change up and you are doing something new. I know that's good for the muscles but at 6am half awake I much prefer my dancing! Great music makes a world of difference when working out at home... or doing silly moves to laugh at yourself, that's what Just Dance 2 does for me!