Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Christian? Married? with young kids? Work full time?

Then please be my friend. :flowerforyou:

I need a couple more friends and would really like to have a few mamas that understand my life... the stress of keeping up a household with a husband, three young children, working full time, and trying to carve out enough time in my schedule to take care of me.

I want to get this extra weight off first to honor God. Sometimes I can get wrapped up in the "me" part of this journey and need help refocusing my attention. I also want to get the weight off to feel better about myself and be a better wife... you know where I am going with this. Finally, I want to have a longer healthy life span and stay fit for life.

:smile:

Replies

• Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Add me! I'm Christian...and my husband is a Baptist preacher finishing up his schooling. With an amazing 2-1/2 year old. And I work...4 days a week...so not full-time but I could use some motivational support!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Ill send a request. I work full time. Have 3 young girls oldest is 6 then 3 and then 2 haha. I know how hard it is to make time. I even feel guilty sometimes!
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Yay! thanks girls!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    I WAS what you're asking about ten years ago. It's great to see gals doing it right. As one who didn't, let me encourage you to make the time, don't get discouraged, keep up the good work!!!
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    im not married. but i have a daughter who turns 4 in a few weeks, and a 1 year old son. im a college student.

if thats good enough for you, you can send me a friend request.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    definitely you can add me :smile: