Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV

JenBrown0210
JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
so today was my first day of doing the c25k program. I have a gym at work, so I put my clothes in my gym bag and went and worked out. Well I should have tried on my jeans before I went to work because I had to walk around all day holding my pants up. My pants were literally falling off of me all day! So I think the last few pounds have come off my waist because these pants fit me comfortably a couple of weeks ago. I have never been so happy to have my clothes falling off of me.

Replies

• aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    That is awesome! :happy: My clothes are fitting a little looser, but not falling yet.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    that is great :laugh:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Great job! I'd say either a belt or a new pair of jeans are in your near future!!!
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Thats Great ! My clothes are getting really big on me also and thats such a wonderful feeling !
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Great job! :drinker:
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    isn't it the BEST? :D

It may be time for you to do a wardrobe clean out and find all those old clothes you used to fit into. I did it on the weekend and it was so much fun fitting into things I had worn years ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!