Have been obsessed with finding motivation

Options
Yesterday I purchased 1 book: Thin Is The New Happy by Valerie Frankel which I am enjoying but in retrospect think that maybe the added thought of food might not be good. I also ordered another book: Half-Assed: A Weight loss memoir by Jeanette Fulda

Has anyone else read these books?

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I purchased 1 book: Thin Is The New Happy by Valerie Frankel which I am enjoying but in retrospect think that maybe the added thought of food might not be good. I also ordered another book: Half-Assed: A Weight loss memoir by Jeanette Fulda

Has anyone else read these books?
  • tookieb
    tookieb Posts: 89
    Options
    These sound interesting. You'll have to let us know what you think of them. 'Cause lord knows I could use a little (lot) motivation.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I've been working on one called "Why Weight?". It is kind of a workbook related to emotional eatting. I find it really helpful.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I've been working on one called "Why Weight?". It is kind of a workbook related to emotional eatting. I find it really helpful.

That sound like something I need. I think that is one of my biggest problems.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    The book that really got my butt in gear was Secrets of a Former Fat Girl by Lisa Delaney. I would check it out if you can find it.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for ideas for reading, went over to Amazon, and found Secrets of a former fat girl, Why weight, Shrink yourself and Half assed...
    needing motivation,
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Motivation must come from within, Grasshopper.

0002014E.gif