TurboFire Challenge starting March 27th!

Options
I just got TF in the mail last week and I've done it everyday since then--I can't get enough of it! I'm starting the 90 day challenge on March 27th--who's in?

Replies

• Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    I don't have it but i was thinking about purchasing it. How much weight did you lose? and any pros and cons?
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    I'm in, I just got mine the other day and have done 2 workouts, I am totally in LOVE with them so far!!!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I have lost 19 pounds since January 12th by doing other Beachbody workouts (Hip Hop Abs, Slim in 6, and TurboJam) and drinking Shakeology (replace breakfast with it). I'm a big ball of energy. TF is a lot of cardio--there is some strength training, but it's definitely heavier on the cardio, so if that's not something you're interested in...then this isn't for you. I posted a link to the promo video about it on my profile. I was scared that I couldn't do it but I frigging love it--really high energy, sweat a ton, just super fun. My husband was laughing at me when a good song came on the car radio and I started doing some of the turbofire moves. :)
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in! I just got mine in the mail today!!!!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Turbo Fire is Great! I have been doing it 3 days now and its awesome. Its a little getting use to with all of the moves Chalene moves quite fast, but if you do the "new to class" option on the DVD's you should be ok.
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for 6wks now and it is so addictive! I am already doing the 90 program and started back at wk 1 after my breast reduction surgery, but good luck to you all. I just wanted to say that I LOVE this program and it is super energizing!! I also ordered the brazil butt lift to hybrid the two. Anyone else doing a hybrid?
  • jess_steich7
    Options
    I'm about to start my 3rd week of the 90 day challenge with TF! I love how fun and high energy it is PLUS the MUSIC! It is amazing!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    I should have mine this week....Shipped to me as a birthday present.. I would love to join on board... And March 27 is my birthday!!!! No better day to start.. Loooking foward to this journey!
  • tweety170
    Options
    For those interested, send me a message--we have a facebook page going about it. SO pumped!!!!!
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I tried it yesterday for the first time and I LOVE it! I'm sore today though. LOL
  • tweety170
    Options
    I've added three of you to the Facebook group--let me know if anyone else wants in!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I am on my 2nd round of TF,I LOVE it.I would love to join in!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I want to join. I really need motivation to push me through this program!
  • tweety170
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGaWlRnPt-4

Here's a video I just took of me doing the Fire 30 class for those of you that don't know much about TurboFire. :) Please send me a message if you're interested in the challenge!
  • brity77
    brity77 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm on the 2nd week now and would love to join this challenge. Sadly I'm not seeing any results yet.. think it'll take awhile??
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine yesterday. If I get it by the 27th I will definitely join in.
  • tweety170
    Options
    Brity--what does your nutrition plan look like? That might have something to do with it. Did you take measurements? Be patient--it will happen if you stick to it.

Desirai--great! You'll love it. :)
  • tweety170
    Options
    Everyone ready? Starting Monday!! I'm so excited, I really enjoyed the 5 day inferno that I did this week!
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    what about a copy from it lol i cant find it!
  • tweety170
    Options
    Can't find what? TurboFire or about the challenge?