hey there i'm new to my fitness pal.

connie7839
connie7839 Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
hello everybody my name is connie and i have joined my fitness pal because i am intending to lose 130 pounds because i am really over weight, and because a friend reccomended this site to me {thanks}. im 19 and have been over weight since i was 11, im trying to lose weight to be more healthy but mostly to feel comfortable in my own skin. im currently at a size 20 jeans and really want to be at a size 10. so if anyone would like to help with friendship and motivation im here with open ears and arms thanks.

Replies

• Hi Connie! I'm Nicole, I'm new to my fitness pal too. There are a couple of us from work who decided to join so we can help motivate each other. I'm in a size 20 too, and trying to get that down a few sizes (hopefully at least a 14. Good luck with your weight loss. :happy:
  • tunesntoons
    tunesntoons Posts: 4 Member
    You guys can do it! And MFP is a good first step. Just like Jillian Michaels says, first you have to pay attention. Keeping track of calories and exercise is critical. The rest is just discipline. You're in the right place!!!
  • hey nicole thank you. and good luck on your weight loss as well remember that when you make a mistake and give in to temptation, it's only a failure when you dont embrace the mistake by learning and getting right back on it.
  • thank you im hoping i can drop this weight.
This discussion has been closed.