Exercisetv.tv

Options
Getting ready to use exercisetv.tv for the first time. Can any one give me any tips?? Any recommendations on which work out to do? I'm looking for a cardio workout.

Replies

• rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I found Jillian's 30 day shread level 1 on there under cardio. I love it. It is a great chance to make sure I will stick with it before I buy the set. I also love the Yoga choices on there. It is nice to streach and try some new moves on days that I am sore or don't want to do too much. It is also helpful to do if I only have a few min and I don't have time for a shower, I don't usually sweat during Yoga.
    Good Luck!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I use this quite a bit- and love it! I do a lot of jillian michaels workouts on there and get a great workout in w/ all of them-also biggest loser workouts are also intense too
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I LOVE Exercise tv!! It is such a good resource that most people don't realize they have. I usually try anything by Jillian Michaels. I just started her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvd and love it. It is on the tv but its only 5 of her circuits, 1/2 of each circuit, but its still a great burn! Also love the 10 minute cardio sculpt with the Steve guy. Its a fairly good burn in 10 minutes. I usually do it when I am bored. There is a great variety on there! Enjoy :)
  • butterflyintraining
    Options
    I love any of the workouts by Kendall Hogan. He has some cardio and some interval workouts on there. There's a 30 minute boot camp workout of his that is great!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Love Exercise TV!!! Some that I love:

-6 round slimdown by Stephanie
    -10 lb slimdown by chris Freytag
    -Jillian Michaels - shred It with weights, 30 day shred
    -ab workouts - Cindy Witmarsh

They have workout plans on the website that you can download and follow too...good luck, you will love it!