Japan Tsunami Survivors- Happy Dog Story About Loyalty!!

Options
Ok, so I am a HUGE dog lover (animal lover) and this video is just another reason why. Two dogs, victims in the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, stick together and get help. This is a news report from Japan posted on the dogwork,com website. I just thought som fellow dog lovers might enjoy it:

http://www.dogwork.com/alj7/

Amazing the loyaltty between the dogs, so sad to see their tags and wonder what became of their people.

Replies

• Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I sat that also! IM A HUGE DOG LOVER as well! I worry about all those poor animals that havent been found yet! This was a very heartwarming story coming out of so much tragedy!
  • racloud
    racloud Posts: 10
    Options
    I saw this on GMA this morning too! Such a wonderful story! Lets you know that animals have what we would call human like qualities also.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That was an awesome video. Thank you for sharing it!
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I hope they really helped them and didnt just watch them...:frown:
  • mamafoofer
    Options
    It just moved me on so many levels! The loyalty and compassion between the two dogs (when the one tries to move and the other puts his paw on his head, like "no buddy, don't move, I'm here...), the joy that they were saved and will be ok, (apparently they are now in a shetelr being taken care of) and the saddness once I noticed the tags....someone loved them, they had people and now they are most likely gone like so many thousands of others, just so heartbreaking :(