Favorite random non smaller budget films?

Options
2»

Replies

• barker737
    barker737 Posts: 14
    Options
    The Thing, Sunshine and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang are some of mine.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I liked all of the above ^^^^ All of them..so when are we all going to the moviehouse in our area that serves beer and plays foreign and smaller films? *looks at iphone* I'm open this Friday night! :p:wink:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Three of my favorite low budget movies are The Man from Earth, Moon, and Primer. They are all fairly dialogue heavy with small casts and philosophical/science discussions.

Primer was freaking Awesome!

We usually watch it every time it's on IFC.
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Is Memento low-budget or did it just seem like it b/c of the cinematography? I love that flick. Keep watching it to put it together in my mind.

Another favorite of ours. I've seen it several times and never grow tired or bored with it. The way the story unfolded was one of my favorite parts of the movie.
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Okay so this isn't really low low budget but Kung Fu Hustle was an awesome movie. If you've not seen it or have thought about seeing it "someday" just do it now.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay so this isn't really low low budget but Kung Fu Hustle was an awesome movie. If you've not seen it or have thought about seeing it "someday" just do it now.

Kung Fu Hustle is hilarious... love that lady
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love Saving Grace, The Van, and The Full Monty.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Obscure? Hmm...

"The Burbs", and "Return to Oz" :)
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    T!mer