Small but very good thing

Options
In the last 3 weeks I have gone down 2 pant sizes and the biggest of my success it, I went on vacation for 4 days, when I came home I decided to go ahead and weigh in since I missed my weigh in date and guess what I have lost 2 pounds. The thing I am very proud of if when everyone was eatting fast food or nachos, pizza cinnamon rolls I did not even want that junk food I wanted to eat my healthy food I wanted to feel better I didnt want to be in a food comma.

This to me is a HUGE success story and I had to share it

Replies

• JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feels good doesn't it!! keep it up!
  • MsPitt
    MsPitt Posts: 78
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats!
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am curious what you ate? We are going on vacation to Disney/Orlando at the end of this month and I am worried about being able to eat healthy and stay within my calorie range. Great job!
  • jrhm
    jrhm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how our tastes change after doing mfp for a while. I don't want the junk food either. Good for you, you have turned a large corner. Keep up the good work.
  • heymommy0
    heymommy0 Posts: 54
    Options
    Great job!! I am curious what you ate? We are going on vacation to Disney/Orlando at the end of this month and I am worried about being able to eat healthy and stay within my calorie range. Great job!

Well for Dinner they made Chicken nachos and instead of the nachos I made a salad with the chicken, They were going to order pizza and instead I made a healther pizza for all of us, they had taco bell I grabbed a sandwhich. I did not plan an of my meals at all it was easy just to get something while everyone else was eatting other items. For breakfast they would have cinnimon rolls donuts ect I made eggs (whites) a fibar one bar ect it really was not to hard. (when I say they I mean my friends I went and visited friends out of town) It really was not to hard at all I had my mind set that I didnt need any of the junk. The feeling was amazing just to not feel so gross after eating. I have noticed now that I am not eatting that stuff when I do (which was one time) I felt awful I was so tired and just wanted to nap on top of it upseting my stomach very bad. There are so man substituted to all of the "other food"
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    In the last 3 weeks I have gone down 2 pant sizes and the biggest of my success it, I went on vacation for 4 days, when I came home I decided to go ahead and weigh in since I missed my weigh in date and guess what I have lost 2 pounds. The thing I am very proud of if when everyone was eatting fast food or nachos, pizza cinnamon rolls I did not even want that junk food I wanted to eat my healthy food I wanted to feel better I didnt want to be in a food comma.

This to me is a HUGE success story and I had to share it

thats a HUGE accomplishment. Congrats on going down two pants sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!