Simon Says!

Options
How about a game of simon says? All you have to do is complete the exercise listed.

The first person to complete the challenge, posts a new exercise for the next person! Let's see if we can keep this going!

The first exercise is: 25 crunches

Next?

:bigsmile:

Replies

• summer2984
    Options
    How about a game of simon says? All you have to do is complete the exercise listed.

The first person to complete the challenge, posts a new exercise for the next person! Let's see if we can keep this going!

The first exercise is: 25 crunches

Next?

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Done!! AND I threw in an extra 5 for good measure, because 25 is, well, parochial for me.:bigsmile:

But that wasn't a Simon says, because there was no Simon says do 25 crunches, so I guess I lose :grumble: :bigsmile: But not really.

So, SIMON SAYS, walk for 25 minutes holding a 2lb weight in each hand. No weights? Use soup cans.

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok because it is raining, and I cant walk right now (but I will do it later...I swear!0
    I want to keep this thread going with something quickly attainable. (?)

Simon says do 10 push ups. On knees, wall or regular. BUT.....do them in such a way you have not done them before.

If you have never done even 1-go to a wall. stand approx 3-4 from it. Put hands at shoulder width and height and push up and down slowly.

I just did mine, and because I have been doing them girly style, I TRIED to do them with legs straight. i am going to cont to try for the rest of the day, cuz I did only 1.....but it felt great...
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Okay. that'll work!! I can't do traditional pushups either :angry:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I just did 20 push ups wall style so simon says do 20 lunges!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    bohlon, did someone tell you I hate lunges..

25 crunches. but straight thru...not 10 and 10 and 10 like i usally do.

I did 25 lunges on each leg. why do I hate these? They were great

10 pushups MAN style. WOW core is burning.

Simon says do............uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

10 jumping jacks. If you cant do the jump just brings arms up and 1 leg at a time.

go...
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ok I know there is someone else out there that is just dying to add another...come on...dont be shy
  • summer2984
    Options
    Jumping jacks are complete! Man! I haven't done those since high school!

Simon says do 100 leg lifts (50 on each side)
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    my dh is wondering what i am doing....cooking soup with my leg going up and down. oh well
  • summer2984
    Options
    Just tell him it helps mix the ingredients properly!