New here, name's Jen!

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I'm really enjoying this site! I've only been on a couple of days now, but it's been sooo helpful in tracking my food consumption, and exercise. I also am really enjoying finding out just what the calorie count is in some of my favorite foods. Rather eye opening! Anyway, just introducing myself and getting familiar with the site.
Have a good one!
Jen
(jennifer02):smile:

Replies

• jennifer02
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I'm really enjoying this site! I've only been on a couple of days now, but it's been sooo helpful in tracking my food consumption, and exercise. I also am really enjoying finding out just what the calorie count is in some of my favorite foods. Rather eye opening! Anyway, just introducing myself and getting familiar with the site.
    Have a good one!
    Jen
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi Jen! Welcome to MFP and good luck with your weight loss.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Have a good one!
    Jen

Welcome Jen! You've got it right, the food log IS QUITE the eye opener! Between that, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll be fun doing it!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi jen welcome, my name is jennifer also,
    where abouts do u live in michigan?
  • mom22kiddies2
    Options
    Hi Jen! :smile: