On Deman ?

Options
Does the workouts on, "On Demand" help you guys out. I heard some good and bad things about them. If so can you tell me which ones I should try out. Thanks

Delightfully,
Sammy Dash !

OOPS THERE IS A TYPO lol you get it ?

Replies

• MeaganAnn84
    Options
    I just did one yesterday...Jillian Michaels Boost Metabolism, I've done it a new times - it's great!. I'm going to try the Bethenny Frankel yoga one today. I just did the free pass ones, free is good..lol
  • Sammydash
    Sammydash Posts: 11
    Options
    Lol, yes free is awesome. Where exactly do i go. I barely watch the T.V. but i want to begin making the workouts part convenient .
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    They are what you make of them.... you have to do it at your intesity to make it work for you... some of them can be very good, other's can be not so good... The good thing is they are free and if you don't like it you can pick another one!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I use the workouts on demand and they are great.. especially for the stay at home moms who dont have the time or money for the gym. I love Jillian Michaels workouts and you feel the burn after :D I also sometimes use Leslie Sansone's walk at home. On my cable demand they currently have the 1 mile and the 2 mile and a couple of other workouts from her. Not sure what your fitness level is but maybe just go through them before trying them.. thats what I do and if it isnt what I am interested in I just dont do them anymore lol. Good luck Im sure you'll find something you like :)
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found any on demand workouts that require little or no blance to do? That's what my problem is - I cannot balance on one foot at all because of mobility issues in my family. Even walking in place is almost impossible. Any advice?
  • Sammydash
    Options
    Yes, i also have a child and while dealing with school - i have no time to make it to the gym. Once i am finished the workout once i log in my excercise it this site familiar with the calorie burning that takes place?
  • Sammydash
    Options
    ooh & the typo i made is killing me, Lol. Anyone know how i can go back and add The D to Deman..... : ))
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    On your remote, hit the white button that says "On Demand" ...the button on my remote is white, not sure if yours is the same.
    Then go to "Free Pass"
    Then "Sports & Fitness"
    Then "Exercise TV"
    Then pick whichever you want
    There are a ton to choose from!