looking for friends

GarisGirl
GarisGirl Posts: 1 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all!

I'm Lin, 29 from the UK and have been using MFP daily for about a month now- think its great!. I don't know anyone doing it in RL that i can talk with or give me some motivation and not to go to the gym with.
I'm aiming to lose about 100lbs steadily (have my holiday in June that i want to be slimmer for). i had an accident on my knee about a year and a half ago so im doing to it to get healthier and fitter and ease the pressure on my knee so it can heal 100%.

Anyway, keep smiling :-)

LJ

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    add me if you would like.....i do my best to be a motivator....and i love the encouragement that i receive from others :smile:
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Add me anytime. Rick
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Add me if you'd like... I started not too long ago myself and wouldnt mind new friends. We all need a little support some how :) Good luck on your journey.. you can do it!!!!
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    I could use more friends too. 60 lbs to go for me. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi,

I have started MFP recently, could do with friends to motivate me. I do have a tendancy to fall off the bandwagon but try to get back on as quick as possible.

I will try and motivate you so together we can lose lots of weight x
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    i'm new today, you can add me if you want, im just looking for extra support as well
  • Add me too!!
  • Add me! I'm 28, have a total of 90 something lbs to lose, and I've had knee problems, so I understand where you're coming from. Let's help each other!
  • add me, ladies and gents. i need all the motivations that i can get from my new and potentially new friends on this website.

ive tried this before and lacked motivation. now im back and ready to conquer.... my belly!
This discussion has been closed.