looking for friends

Options
Hi all!

I'm Lin, 29 from the UK and have been using MFP daily for about a month now- think its great!. I don't know anyone doing it in RL that i can talk with or give me some motivation and not to go to the gym with.
I'm aiming to lose about 100lbs steadily (have my holiday in June that i want to be slimmer for). i had an accident on my knee about a year and a half ago so im doing to it to get healthier and fitter and ease the pressure on my knee so it can heal 100%.

Anyway, keep smiling :-)

LJ

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like.....i do my best to be a motivator....and i love the encouragement that i receive from others :smile:
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime. Rick
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like... I started not too long ago myself and wouldnt mind new friends. We all need a little support some how :) Good luck on your journey.. you can do it!!!!
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends too. 60 lbs to go for me. :flowerforyou:
  • soniahussain2
    Options
    Hi,

I have started MFP recently, could do with friends to motivate me. I do have a tendancy to fall off the bandwagon but try to get back on as quick as possible.

I will try and motivate you so together we can lose lots of weight x
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i'm new today, you can add me if you want, im just looking for extra support as well
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    Add me! I'm 28, have a total of 90 something lbs to lose, and I've had knee problems, so I understand where you're coming from. Let's help each other!
  • bleucrayonz
    Options
    add me, ladies and gents. i need all the motivations that i can get from my new and potentially new friends on this website.

ive tried this before and lacked motivation. now im back and ready to conquer.... my belly!