Wanna be friends?

Options
Hello! My name is Tracy. I'm 27 years old and a mommy. I'm trying desperately to drop 25-30 pounds... without starving myself. I joined yesterday and am absolutely LOVING this community. I'd really like some more friends to go on this weighloss journey with.

Thanks in advance :D

Replies

• allypally9
    allypally9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Tracy :) Welcome!
  • b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Tracy,
    Welcome to the forum and good to hear from you...this is a great site where we help each other to reach the goals...feel free to add me :)
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i joined today, you can add me :)
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome, you will absolutely love this site. i've been on here for almost 3 weeks now and i'm an addict, LOVE IT. you'll find a lot of great ideas and support from some great MFP friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • liesalu
    liesalu Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: hi there yes no wories i need to loose lots i am doing this for my health as it very bad at the mo x
  • liljen79
    liljen79 Posts: 20
    Options
    I recently joined as well and am a mom to a 2 year old. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weightloss journey!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I just started, and love it! The more encouragement the better! I'd add ya :)
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Advice is always better shared.
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Added everyone. I'm so excited about this site. I'm sure that it will be a wonderful tool for me.
  • villarod
    villarod Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to this site, and hoping this will help me control what I eat.
  • amy2468
    amy2468 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too. I'm new here and looking for friends :)
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    villarod- I started yesterday and it was so simple to log everything that I ate. They have a great guidance system in place. It really helps you to realize what you are putting into your body.. and makes you a little more aware of what you shouldn't be eating. I love it!
  • RyanFiscus
    RyanFiscus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose some ibs. before my brothers wedding next month. I need to get morivated! Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! My long term goals are similar, but I'm aiming for only 15-20lb loss right now. We'll see what happens after that! I love new friends and I'd be happy to add you! :D
  • emilysfa
    emilysfa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am new to myfitnesspal and looking for supporters and others I can help support as well.

My husband is in the Air Force and currently we are stationed at Columbus AFB. I have 2 kids Madison Nicole (4yrs old) and Trestin Leavens (2yrs old). I am all about family and friends!!

Would anyone like to be my friend? Please add me. :)

Have a blessed day!
    Emily Snyder
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy - I joined yesterday as well! I am a 29 year old mother two boys and actually am looking to lose about 70 pounds in the long run. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Cherie
  • BrittBrat33
    Options
    WELCOME!! I have been using MFP for about 2weeks now and i LOVE it as well!! I could use all the support i could get and would love to share this journey with you!! Please add me if you would like!!? I wish you nothing but the best!!! CHEERS!!! :drinker:
  • runninginplace
    runninginplace Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, everyone feel free to add me, I only have 1 friend so far. :)
    This site is going to help me stay motivated, I always do much better when I have either a very definite goal or other people pushing me!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey and feel free to add me
  • Cynthia1101
    Options
    Hi Tracy!

I've been here for about 3 weeks, mostly using it on my phone and just now got online. I love it too. I am 33 and a mommy too - to 4 kids! - also trying to loose 30lbs. Welcome! Add me if you'd like :)