lookin for the easy way out?

Options
Go to healthygrocerylist.com!!!!
You choose which recipes you want and it generates a grocery list for you with all of the ingredients for every recipe you choose!!
The ingredients are pretty cheap too, if you know where to shop. I got fourteen recipes for 101 dollars!!!
Check it out!

Replies

• MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I will. Thanks.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    thanks
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool! Thanks!
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It has every kind of recipe you can think of!! And some you would have never thought of!
    I got aloha chicken, curry chicken, chicken cordon bleu, roast tenderloin and bacon, etc.
    Best website since mfp!
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome - thanks!
  • starboardzor
    Options
    Ooooh! Now I know what I'll be playing around with the last couple hours of work, haha.. thanks!!
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    what a great idea!! thanks for the post :-)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    THIS IS GREAT!!! even if you just want some new ideas for reciepes
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Cool Site! - Thx
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Did I tell you lately I LOVE YOU. the recipes look great the site is easy to get around ,the recipes( Most ) are quick and easy. the nutrients are worked out for you, there sub categories and even a gluteen free one....oh let me count the ways I love thee Thanks
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Did I tell you lately I LOVE YOU. the recipes look great the site is easy to get around ,the recipes( Most ) are quick and easy. the nutrients are worked out for you, there sub categories and even a gluteen free one....oh let me count the ways I love thee Thanks

hahaha! You're very welcome!! Someone on here told me about it when i was trying to come up with a grocery list yesterday!
    And they're all seven steps or under! Or at least out of the ones that i chose!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump for later