Hot Snickers Banana! 212 Cals!

Options
pocketsam
pocketsam Posts: 134
I had a lot of cals left over today, (especially after swimming) and got the night time munchies. Trying to think fuel rather than just simply, 'what can I eat?'

1 medium banana
1 teaspoon nutella
1 teaspoon crunchy whole earth peanut butter

Chop Banana in pieces, add the good stuff....Microwave in small bowl for 40 seconds...stir!

Mmmmm hot, gooey and sweet and if like me you can get enough peanut, melting it seems to make it go SO much further.

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    oh no... sloppy banana... its nice on toast tho! (not mashed...)
  • pocketsam
    Options
    hahaha this was still chunky enough, not mashed! I dont like baby food LOL
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    YUM! I am planning on some peanut butter and banana a bit later... now I wish I had some nutella to go on it. I may have to break open a pack of chocolate chips and throw a few on there (they can't be much worse than the nutella!)
  • Patecakers
    Options
    I SO gotta try this!! lol
  • leahmolidor
    Options
    Sounds delicious! I'll have to give that a try! Thanks!
  • suadvani
    suadvani Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sounds yummmmyyy!!! thanks for sharing!.. I just gotta go work out to earn this ;)
  • Elijah0630
    Options
    Just tried some of it and are you sure just a teaspoon is needed? I added a tablespoon of each and it was a hot gooey yummy mess lol either way it's delicious thanks for sharing!!
  • pocketsam
    Options
    LOL I found a tsp went perfectly far enough. Like a banana with a kick up the butt!

a tbsp would whack those cals up? xxx
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    My mom wanted dessert at the restaurant we were at; I gawked at how many calories it would probably be, even if we split it. So I made this for her to satisfy her sweet tooth (and mine). It was soooo good.

You have the best yummalicious recipes. thank you for sharing!!
  • pocketsam
    Options
    Aww thank you XD
    I have had it 3 times since I 'discovered' it lol

I experiment and try a lot of different things - u can see on my blog for more low cal savory dishes! (excuse camera quality at mo, mine broke so using hubbys)

http://pocketsizedsam.blogspot.com/
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    I had a lot of cals left over today, (especially after swimming) and got the night time munchies. Trying to think fuel rather than just simply, 'what can I eat?'

1 medium banana
    1 teaspoon nutella
    1 teaspoon crunchy whole earth peanut butter

Chop Banana in pieces, add the good stuff....Microwave in small bowl for 40 seconds...stir!

Mmmmm hot, gooey and sweet and if like me you can get enough peanut, melting it seems to make it go SO much further.

OMG this sounds sooooo good! However, I cannot have Nutella in the house anymore. I can't seem to stay out of it. UGH!! I can eat it alone by the spoonful. :(
  • scoops13
    scoops13 Posts: 31
    Options
    wow - wish I had found this last night - exactly what I was looking for. may have to try it tonight!! :) thanks!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    yummy! I think I need to finally pick up a jar of nutella.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Sounds so good. Mmmmm.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    BUMP! :):):)