who are you lookin at?

Options
Do you have someone (famous or not) that you are striving to look like?(body wise)
I know me and my friends do, just wanted to see if we weren't the only ones!!

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I don't want to look "like" anyone, but I do however want Jillian's ARMS! Killer arms!! : )
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston. That girl rocks it.
  • hotelsierra
    Options
    i agree, i don't want to "look like" anyone but myself too- but i do have a couple of ladies that are great inspirations!
  • hotelsierra
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston. That girl rocks it.

Yes, she does! Just goes to show u at 40, u can still be a ROCK STAR! :laugh:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't want to look "like" anyone. I just want to be thinner, tighter and toned. Although, I do love JM's arms.
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    I take it 'Charlie Sheen' wouldn't be an appropriate answer?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal:
    daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg
  • starboardzor
    Options
    Pshhh... i think I look better than a lot of celebrities out there now. I don't wanna look like anyone. But I agree on Jennifer Anniston. Hot!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I do, too. There are a couple of famous ladies who I can look at their bodies and say, "That's what I would like MY body to look like!" It gives me motivaiton! And those bodies are NOT sticks! I think women are sexier when they look soft and feminine! I've never wanted to look "hard" or even "super skinny!"
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    By saying looking like someone i mean a body type you're trying to achieve.
  • andipandi
    andipandi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    like me !!!!! lol !!!! i push myself everyday to improve my running times and toning :) i compete with only myself !!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal:
    daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg

Yummy

My inspiration is Yvonne Strahovski. I love the way she can rock a leather catsuit.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson.
  • Bratkins
    Bratkins Posts: 47
    Options
    Not sure who I would want to look like. As far as celebrities go, most of them are too skinny. I would just like to be a tighter version of myself. I like my curves.
  • ItsAsha
    ItsAsha Posts: 78
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson for sure
    She's healthy & beautiful
  • neuroticalme
    neuroticalme Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Queen Latifah. Hawt. Too bad I don't have the sass or the complexion :P
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    No one specific, as if I were to target someone, I would drive myself crazy until I looked like them. But I just want to be comfortable in my body the way many are.
  • smileylittleorange
    smileylittleorange Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not sure who I would want to look like. As far as celebrities go, most of them are too skinny. I would just like to be a tighter version of myself. I like my curves.

Mee to - Christina Hendricks ..at a push - but only because identify her body shape with how mine was/ WILL BE !!
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Of course, I rather look like myself. But there's a joke between my boyfriend and I when i started this lifestyle. He was worried I'd be losing all his favorite "lumps". So I sent him this photo to tell him that I would try to look like this so he won't miss anything. I'm only half way there, gotta work on the upper torso. LOL!

Buffy the Body
    thebody.jpg
  • nmccabe33
    nmccabe33 Posts: 35
    Options
    I would have to go with Jessica Alba or Michelle Rodriguez.