Diet plate anyone?

Options
neelixo2
neelixo2 Posts: 14 Member
hi all, don't suppose anyone has a diet plate in their cupboard gathering dust
They want to sell (cheap)?
Looking to get to grips with my portion sizes :-)

Thanks

Replies

• JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Haha.. don't wanna sell mine, but I highly recommend it! Everyone in my family uses 1... saves on weight, :happy: food, money, and dishes!
  • larsonp
    larsonp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We have two size plates in our cupboard. One large size for certain meals that need to spread out, and one small size for everything else, including dinner.
    The large is probably 10" across. The small is probably 5". You could even use saucers if that's all you had.
    Or, if you've got little kids, they always have small plates. You could use those! Everyone loves eating off of Finding Nemo/Dora The Explora' plates. :-)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I usually use my daughters plate (she's 2) and it's separated into 3 portions. It's great and really cheap at most stores. It's microwave and dishwasher safe, and no, I really don't feel all that silly using a Tinkerbell plate...most nights:laugh:
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There only around 10 bucks if you go to the website :) hope that helps

http://www.thedietplatecanada.com/products.cfm
  • larsonp
    larsonp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I usually use my daughters plate (she's 2) and it's separated into 3 portions. It's great and really cheap at most stores. It's microwave and dishwasher safe, and no, I really don't feel all that silly using a Tinkerbell plate...most nights:laugh:

Brilliant! :-) I love it.
  • neelixo2
    neelixo2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks everyone :-)