Been 2.5 months. How bout some buddies?

Options
Hey Foks! I use the app for this website to track everything between what I'm consuming and what I burn at the gym everyday. I'm thinking I want to talk to other people on this site :) friends? Haha. Before you make assumptions, no, I'm not a 15 year old kid.

Replies

• bethymay123
    Options
    You could add me. Iam new to this site too
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • CaseyBrough05
    Options
    Im new as well. Not sure how to add people though.
  • adurk
    adurk Posts: 14
    Options
    Haha I started feeling the same way. It actually makes it more fun to start meeting new people on this site.
  • hirschb1
    hirschb1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm fairly new too. Feel free to add me!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have some extra support.
  • cmsdives
    cmsdives Posts: 71
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'd be happy to cheer you on!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Devol
    Devol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i have been using the app for about a month and its now like my fitness bible, however my loving 9month old grand daughter had a chew at my moble fone now its away to get repaired and im lost withput my app Argggg haha. add me if you like. happy training
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple of weeks ago so I would love to be your friend. The more the better for support.
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! We could alway use more motivation!
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    oohh pick me!! I love friends on this site... I'm here more than facebook now lol
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me, I could use some more friends too! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!! feel free to friend me lol..i just started last week but totally love this site and all the postive feedback everyone has..GOOD LUCK to everyone!!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i think its important to have someone to talk to on your weight loss or get fit journey. We all need encouragement and sometimes a kick up the a***!! I know i do anyway!!
  • adurk
    adurk Posts: 14
    Options
    I honestly think I am too! who would've thought..lol
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes, it takes a bit to start getting friends. It took me some time to even start getting involved in the posts.
    It helps to have friends that are going through the same thing, lots of encouragement.
    This is a great site and you will see results if you follow it. You can add me if you like
  • JustAnotherCollegeGirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I went home for spring break and my mom said that she notices I'm looking a lot better. I saw my best friend for the first time in about a month! She said I look a lot better as well. I got several comments from several people and it definitely makes me feel better and I feel stronger but I don't know if I look better! It's so frustrating sometimes. My best guy friend in my college told me that it took him MONTHS to look good and he's still working at it (even though he looks AMAZING!) and he encourages me but I haven't been eating a lot of sugar and fat or anything. I eat pretty well actually. But I still love food. Can anyone give me any tips to help boost my weight loss? I'm at the gym with my buddy everyday for an hour and a half and I do half an hour of cardio and about 45min to an hour of toning/strength on the machines. He's good at helping me and it's only been 2 months so any tips are more than welcome!! :) Thanks guys
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me to if you like !!
    I think my real life friends do not all share my enthusiasm for MFP.... Hoping some cyber friends will~!! I'm loving the forums to, not posted much myself but finding it fabulous for advice and motivation.
    I to log everything I eat and all the exercise I do, I think seeing what others do helps motivate you to do more. We are all aiming to achieve the same goal of losing weight and being fitter ( well I think so anyway! ) so lots of support is vital to keep the enthusiasm going. :)
    :smile:
  • JustAnotherCollegeGirl
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago and I am interested in making buddies also. Add me if you would like.