• changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! And lucky you, you get to keep your boobs lol

:laugh: i was thinking the same thing.

great job. you look fantastic!
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats on your success!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • candacedianne
    candacedianne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Way to go !
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look amazing!!!.... What an inspiration. You've shrunk all over with no saggy skin or anything Wow
    Your Before pic looks just like me now ( well only thing I have bigger arms)
    Oh I hope I can do the same thing...By the way how long did this journey take you....
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    :smokin: smoking hot! You look great! Keep it up! :):flowerforyou:
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look amazing!!!.... What an inspiration. You've shrunk all over with no saggy skin or anything Wow
    Your Before pic looks just like me now ( well only thing I have bigger arms)
    Oh I hope I can do the same thing...By the way how long did this journey take you....

I am 6 months into the weight loss! I still have 28 to go, I am hoping to reach my ultimate weight goal of 140 by my 27th birthday in June!
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!!!
  • maryvee69
    Options
    hi just wanted to say great job! I am at 231, i am just starting out. hope I can hang in there like you.
  • sacred81
    sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanx for pics and the motivation...I'm doing Zumba also and the weight is really coming off...I looked down yesterday and saw my feet for the first time since forever...: 0
  • kbickel
    kbickel Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow, that is great, and a lot of hard work no doubt. Keep it up! I love Zumba too!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!! You are looking fantastic! I am very happy for your success. Thank you for sharing - its really motivational!
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting all your between pics too. All the hard work you are putting in is really paying off!
  • GoGettmGirl419
    Options
    You look great..it also looks like your stretch marks have diminshed..
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Dang! You're lookin' good. Keep up the good work! :-D
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am sure your husband is happy!
  • PromisesFailx
    Options
    Amazing! Good job! I agree...lucky you got to keep the boobies! I am hoping I dont lose mine, but if I do, oh well I'll take it! But I'd rather keep em!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!