What will you do now?

Options
What is something you would not do because of your weight that now you are planning to do or have done?

The one thing that I missed was getting dressed up and going dancing. That is on thing on my list of things I now plan to do again since I have lost weight. :wink:

Replies

• bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wear shorts this summer and ENJOY it!!!
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I plan to wear a bikini on the beach this summer without feeling self-conscious and comparing my tummy to other people's.
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh boy what wont i do?? haha i want to go to the beach and lay out, and i wanna pierce my belly button. those are the main things!
  • buckeyereavis
    Options
    What is something you would not do because of your weight that now you are planning to do or have done?

The one thing that I missed was getting dressed up and going dancing. That is on thing on my list of things I now plan to do again since I have lost weight. :wink:

I AM GOING TO THE BEACH..AND I WILL ENJOY IT
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love being able to walk around the house half naked and not run and hide when my husband comes around the corner!:wink: I hated my body and I haven't been this confident in years!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini WITHOUT a towel or shirt and shorts over it.. and walk around freely without a care that anyone looks at me! i cannot wait!!
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Where a bikini to the beach and feel good about it.