1.3 pounds in 2 days!!!

Options
mamahafner
mamahafner Posts: 38 Member
I just have to share that I have lost almost 5 pounds total and 3 out of the pounds has been in the last 4 days! I am so stinking proud of myself!

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    FAntastic!!!!!!
  • Chula0910
    Chula0910 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    oooh well done! share your secret....how did you do it? xx
  • mamahafner
    Options
    I have really been working hard to watch what I eat and very dedicated to my running. Running burns so many calories and you burn fat everywhere. I was reading a magazine yesterday that running is one of the fastest ways to lose belly fat. Stay focused on what you want. I set a goal to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks. So start there and really focus on it and it will be easy. I also cut out cake from my diet. I am on a no cake for 40 days for lent. Good luck! :tongue: Remember when you go to snack ask yourself will this help me to make my goal? And pass it up. :wink: The only person that can stand in your way is you so don't stand in you way. :laugh:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! What kind of scale are you using? If you are using a Taylor scale then really, you've lost more!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mamahafner
    Options
    I use the wii for a scale. That is the one I have access to everyday so that is what I use. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!