Zumba workout DVDS

Options
I would really like to give Zumba a try. Is there any Zumba workout DVDS that anyone can recommend?

Replies

• bschafers
    bschafers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got the package deal w/ all the different workouts and it comes with the "toning sticks". It was like $70 on Amazon and I love it :) Good luck!
  • litljoy2001
    Options
    I BOUGHT ZUMBA FOR THE WII AT WAL MART AND IT WAS ONLY 25.00 THEY ALSO HAVE IT FOR XBOX
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    We got the set from Zumba and my 17 y/o daughter and I both love it! Cost was about $70.
  • mbritten75
    mbritten75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How is it for the Wii? I've looked at it, but didn't want to spend the money if it wasn't worth it. All of my friends have it for Kinect, so they couldn't offer any advice. Thanks!
  • Kann812
    Kann812 Posts: 1
    Options
    I take a Zumba class at my local gym. It's a great workout! I love it! You can really burn up to 1000 calories. Unfortunately, this website doesn't list it as a form of exercise. Would you know how to have this added?
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the XBox Kinect and it is alot of fun! The game was like $49 I believe. It has all different levels you can work out at and keeps up with the amount of energy you are putting into it by advancing you to the next level if you fill the energy bar. I like it alot! Just need to do it more often!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Watched the infomercial and went to the website - $60 for the set with the toning sticks - I may be leaving out tax in that amount. I love it!! I even took it with me on vacation and Zumba'd at the cabin!!
  • max4pups
    max4pups Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine is a trained zumba instructor at 2 local fitness centers. i don't have the ability to do that but the dvd's sets with the sticks are made but the people in ohio she was trained by and even she ordred them for at home. i did get mine through ebay for $70 including the shipping and should have it this week. I'm so excited!
  • 3girlmommy
    3girlmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had to comment #1 because our screen names are so similar and #2 I just recently fell in love with Zumba!! I go to a local class a couple times a week but I've also been doing Zumba on the Wii and I really like it!!
  • mommy3girls
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions, I am going to search amazon.com :smile: We do have a wii, so I will have to look for Zumba on wii. My husband also has playstation3, perhaps there is a zumba for ps3. Worth a look :smile:
  • happypeanut821
    Options
    I just started zumba. My hip hurts from a last year accident so some of movements i modify. There is a watch at my lical wal mart in exercise department that shows calories burned. Nice to be sure.
  • mommy3girls
    Options
    I have recently ordered a Zumba workout dvd kit from eBay, and can not wait to receive it :smile:
  • Nucleartiger
    Nucleartiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Let us know what your impressions are once you get the set and use it.
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    This is the new set being released April 15!!

http://store.zumba.com/shop/product/zumba-exhilarate-dvd-experience/

But if you get the chance, I highly recommend you try a live class...it's so much fun!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a Zumba DVD set from QVC. It is the same price as the $70.00 set sold on Amazon, but they added an extra DVD as a special. I'll get them Friday, and can't wait to try them!
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have it for the wii and I love it. Its a really good workout and you really sweat. The only problem is I have is I have to wear the belt higher up then it is supposed to be, but that should change when I lose more weight.
  • sassygirl85
    Options
    I agree about the Zumba Wii belt workout has me sweating and out of breath but i have to move it up for it to read im actually moving