I am new AGAIN but I am really doing it this time!!!!!

Options
My body hurts so so so bad from working out :( At night I find I have the hardest time not eating and its probably out of boredom...:sad:

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    After 7 I cut off all food. If I start getting hungry around 10 then I just take myself to sleep because I know it's boredom hunger
  • dwinny
    dwinny Posts: 10
    Options
    :happy: I'm all familiar with that! As long as we always get back on right? Started again Monday myself, and got my husband to do it with me, so hopefully it will be easier!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am a night time eater as well. Save some cals for that, and try to be smart what you choose.
    Remember every day is a new day! I had a rough one yesterday, and today's not the greatest, but I just keep thinking, 'it's an improvement on what I USED to eat!' It's all good!
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I just started over again this week, we can do it together!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    If your able to eat 5 times a day

Breakfast
    Snack
    Lunch
    Snack
    Supper

You should be able to subside the evenin' time snacks. Try not to eat 3 hours before bed. Your body will get use to not wantin' to snack durin' the evenin's...best wishes...I know I had to train my body...it will take time...xo :happy:
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I get the munchies at night as well. I try to reserve 100 calories for at night and have a nabisco 100 calories pack or some crackers (special k crackers are awesome and you get a lot for a serving). Maybe that will work for you as well. But, never go to bed hungry (real hunger, not boredom hunger). Your body needs calories to do it's thing at night while you sleep.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i do no food after 8 so i eat a good snack about 730 and i usually start gettin hungry around 1030 or so and i usually just try to go to bed. also on my more stressful crazy days i like to eat semi-comfort food for snacks like special k cracker chips or a choclate granola bar
  • runninginplace
    runninginplace Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    After 7 I cut off all food. If I start getting hungry around 10 then I just take myself to sleep because I know it's boredom hunger

I do something similar, and if I start to weaken, I go brush my teeth. I'm lazy enough that I won't want to have to brush again if I cheat and eat something. :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you too lady!!!!! Good luck!!!
  • crystal45044
    Options
    I have really bad sweet cravings when I get home at 11pm but I seen a pack of the mint chocolate chip ice cream gum and bought it. Now when I get the urge to eat I pop in a piece of gum and it actually tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options

I do something similar, and if I start to weaken, I go brush my teeth. I'm lazy enough that I won't want to have to brush again if I cheat and eat something. :)

Ha YES!! I do that too
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Life is a roller coaster. Just like dieting. Enjoy the ride!