Champion's League anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• thesuburbansound
    Options
    Agreed. I'm glad I got to see at least ONE footballing legend play (unless you want to count that hand balling son of a b@tch Henry when he came to Philly w/ the New York Red Bulls....or David Bechkam when he came w/ the Galaxy haha!)
    I'm Irish, don't mention Thierry Henry.

We might have had a chance of going to the World Cup if it hadn't been for him and his left hand :explode:
    Oh I agree! My mom's family are Logues. I was ENRAGED!!!!
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. I have been hoping for the day when someone, anyone who gave a hoot about soccer started talking about it. I'm a United fan myself, loving the theatre of dreams photo on your progress ticker!! I sneak out for 2 hour lunches during champion's league tues/weds United games ;-) Anyone see the Sir Alex match ban... crap... serious crap.
    Yup haha! I just had to laugh. Its not a complete season unless Fergy gets a touch line ban for rippin' the officials apart!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    REAL MADRID!!! <333
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Giggs may be old (seasoned if you will) but when he comes out on the pitch the whole team calms down, they sort of look at him and think "Dad's here, all will be ok" I love it :-)

Love Giggs and Love Man U. They have the greatest Goalkeeper playing the game right now. Edwin Van Der Sar
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    REAL MADRID!!! <333

Looks like they're through to the quarter finals.
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    Giggs may be old (seasoned if you will) but when he comes out on the pitch the whole team calms down, they sort of look at him and think "Dad's here, all will be ok" I love it :-)

Love Giggs and Love Man U. They have the greatest Goalkeeper playing the game right now. Edwin Van Der Sar

Only till the end of the season though...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. I have been hoping for the day when someone, anyone who gave a hoot about soccer started talking about it. I'm a United fan myself, loving the theatre of dreams photo on your progress ticker!! I sneak out for 2 hour lunches during champion's league tues/weds United games ;-) Anyone see the Sir Alex match ban... crap... serious crap.
    Yup haha! I just had to laugh. Its not a complete season unless Fergy gets a touch line ban for rippin' the officials apart!
    A ban or a big fine. Same thing happened last year - he got hit with a fine for criticising a ref.
  • TapatiaNormy
    Options
    GOOOOO !!! :)
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    A ban or a big fine. Same thing happened last year - he got hit with a fine for criticising a ref.
    And its always attacking their fitness. Which cracks me up!

The best manager mishap was when Arsenal was at OT last year when Wenger got banned from the touch line. He went back to his seat w/ the team and the ref kept telling him to move back further. By the end he was standing up among the supporters waving his hands like, "is this far enough!?" So funny.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    REAL MADRID!!! <333

Looks like they're through to the quarter finals.

im so excited!, my team is named after them.. they are probably celebrating now.. 20 more mins and im out of work! wooo
  • richiemcfc
    richiemcfc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You do know that there is only one team in Manchester and they play in sky blue?

Looking forward to the FA Cup Semi Final :smile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You do know that there is only one team in Manchester and they play in sky blue?

The only team in Manchester play in Red.

City fans, they think they have a chance of winning something. They're almost as bad as Liverpool fans. :laugh: :laugh:
  • richiemcfc
    richiemcfc Posts: 10 Member
    Options

City fans, they think they have a chance of winning something. They're almost as bad as Liverpool fans. :laugh: :laugh:

United fans really should buy a good map!

Old Trafford is located in the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford which is part of the Greater Manchester conurbation. If you lived on the centre circle of Old Trafford, you would pay your local taxes to Trafford Council.

The City of Manchester Stadium (Eastlands) is located within the City of Manchester and is owned and controlled by Manchester City Council - so it is a fact that the only football team to come from Manchester is MCFC.

As the song says.......... "This city is ours"
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    I DVR the games. I'm a huge FC Barcelona Fan. Pulling for them. Best team in the world.

Love FCB too! Going on a pilgrimage to the Camp Nou later this year.
  • thesuburbansound
    Options

United fans really should buy a good map!

Old Trafford is located in the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford which is part of the Greater Manchester conurbation. If you lived on the centre circle of Old Trafford, you would pay your local taxes to Trafford Council.

The City of Manchester Stadium (Eastlands) is located within the City of Manchester and is owned and controlled by Manchester City Council - so it is a fact that the only football team to come from Manchester is MCFC.

As the song says.......... "This city is ours"

"The city is the Saudi princes'"
  • thesuburbansound
    Options

Me too!
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    Agreed. I'm glad I got to see at least ONE footballing legend play (unless you want to count that hand balling son of a b@tch Henry when he came to Philly w/ the New York Red Bulls....or David Bechkam when he came w/ the Galaxy haha!)
    I'm Irish, don't mention Thierry Henry.

We might have had a chance of going to the World Cup if it hadn't been for him and his left hand :explode:
    Oh. Just for you! http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/_product_106389/OUI_WERE_ROBBED_(IRELAND)_Standard_Fit_Small
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    -Van der Sar is amazing and though he is in his last year, he has been so fabulous... I love him. LOVE.
    -Sir Alex gets a touchline ban every season it seems, maybe when Scholes learns to tackle Fergie will learn to be more respectful (I hope not hehe)
    -City - I will hold back... but I will say EFF YOU CARLOS TEVEZ...

*hums to herself* with a knicknack paddywhack give a dog a boneeeeee :) why don't City F*** off home ;-) see you boys on the pitch :-D