First Day - 30 Day Shred

Options
eeeekie
eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
I want to vomit.
My legs are jelly.
My arms are also jelly.

Oh the up note...I feel good and I know I'll only get stronger. This video is extremely hard for someone my size but if I can give any advice...just push through it! The end result of being stronger mentally and physically outweighs the pain and nausea I feel right now.

Anyway...how do you all enter your 30 day shred into your dairy? I saw someone did General Circuit Training. Is that what everyone does?

Replies

• mandycox1301
    Options
    Welcome to the 30 day shred club.....lol.....I am on day 3!! The 2nd day is hard!! Not the workout ,per say, but the soreness!!! Beware of the leg pains...and yes thats how I log mine!! GOOD LUCK!
  • toridorey
    toridorey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is the devil in the best kind of way! I'm about 2 days away from moving on to Level 3 and it's been an uphill battle the whole way through!!! I always feel so much better when I am done though!! I log it under general circuit training as well but I'm sweating a WHOLE LOT more with level 2 than I did with level 1 so I'm seriously considering buying something that tracks my calories burned for me!! =D (I need all the help I can get!! hehe) Good luck on finishing it though and let me know if you need any encouragement or anything!! I'm no expert but we're all going through it together!! =)
  • simplyroni
    Options
    what is a 30 day shred?
  • eeeekie
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I appreciate the responses!! Good luck with both of your goals and finishing up this dvd. I keep hearing about the soreness on the second day...I'm not looking forward too it lmfao (NO WAIT I AM!...changing my way of thinking)

Thanks again! can i add you both?
  • eeeekie
    Options
    what is a 30 day shred?

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY

Dvd by Jillian Michaels
  • simplyroni
    Options
    ah ok. love her. thanks :) and good luck
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I logged it as Circuit Training, too.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I log it as calisthenics, vigorous effort.
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the Shred. This morning I woke up and boy did I hurt everywhere!!! :noway: I really like it though and can't wait to see the results!!:bigsmile:
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I appreciate the responses!! Good luck with both of your goals and finishing up this dvd. I keep hearing about the soreness on the second day...I'm not looking forward too it lmfao (NO WAIT I AM!...changing my way of thinking)

Thanks again! can i add you both?

Sure girl!! The more support the better!!!