P90X

Options
Just started P90X yesterday. My arms are feeling it today. Wow. Bummed this site doesnt have p90x in their exercise thing. Or am I just missing it?

Replies

• ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    bump
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Everyone burns different so you really need a HRM, thats what I am doing...day 3 for me.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You can buy a HRM or ball park it.
  • kctony
    kctony Posts: 5
    Options
    You have to add P90X workouts yourself. They're not in here.
  • BethG39
    BethG39 Posts: 17
    Options
    I use a HRM to track calories burned during P90X. Congrats on starting ~ it's awesome ~ I'm in my third round!
  • aljernon
    aljernon Posts: 6
    Options
    Looking at the infomercial, the P90X looks really serious! I am a bit nervous about giving it a try because I don't want to end up laid out on the floor.. I don't have the Medic Alert bracelet. :tongue:

I have been exercising quite a bit lately, but I am wondering if I really need to wait awhile before I make the jump
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 44. Be prepared to feel like that everyday
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Starting on Monday - cant wait!!!!!!
  • Spitfirex007
    Options
    Looking at the infomercial, the P90X looks really serious! I am a bit nervous about giving it a try because I don't want to end up laid out on the floor.. I don't have the Medic Alert bracelet. :tongue:

I have been exercising quite a bit lately, but I am wondering if I really need to wait awhile before I make the jump

It's not that bad after a couple weeks. Just go at your own pace and give it all you got. You can pause and modify your reps as you feel you need to.
  • aljernon
    aljernon Posts: 6
    Options
    Well.. I think that I will just give it a go. I mean, if I can't do all of the exercises, that's cool with me. I will still be moving and sweating and stuff and that's better than plopping on the sofa.
  • Spitfirex007
    Options
    Well.. I think that I will just give it a go. I mean, if I can't do all of the exercises, that's cool with me. I will still be moving and sweating and stuff and that's better than plopping on the sofa.

Yep! Anything is better then nothing! You will love it though man. I went from a very active person, to some who sat around and got lazy for about 2 years. And now I have swag in my step again and LOVE working out. My arms are getting more definition, I've dropped 20 lbs or so. I love P90X!