Sad

Options
WE have a home emergency that just happened...means no zumba tonight :sad: And I'm over on my fat goals by -14...I planned on Zumba to burn that off! What do I do?

Replies

• adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would just call it a bad day and move on and eat better tomorrow. One night will not kill you.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    14 one day is not going to kill youl
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Don't call it a bad day.... please don't.

Emergencies happen and sometimes its best to take care of those. One day over isn't bad at all and I hope everyone at home works out :)
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I too missed out on the gym today because my daughter got sick. Its disappointing, but part of being a mom. I will just work harder tomorrow. One day won't make or break it. Hang in there and don't stress.:flowerforyou:
  • mom2boys
    mom2boys Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Emergencies happen and sometimes its best to take care of those. One day over isn't bad at all and I hope everyone at home works out :)

Thank you! We had a hose underneath the sink that's leaking, so I need to stay home and help the hubby and keep the 2 little boys out of the way.
  • mom2boys
    Options
    I too missed out on the gym today because my daughter got sick. Its disappointing, but part of being a mom. I will just work harder tomorrow. One day won't make or break it. Hang in there and don't stress.:flowerforyou:

Yep, exactly the same thing! Being a mommy! It's fun, but it's all give and take, right?
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Thank you! We had a hose underneath the sink that's leaking, so I need to stay home and help the hubby and keep the 2 little boys out of the way.

Those are the worst! I hope it got fixed and taken care of :). Sometimes life happens and you just need to fix them... especially those leaks... :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Minor bump in the road, no more. Tomorrow is a new day, and btw nothing to be sad about!

GG
  • jameskirkbride
    Options
    be aware of it & move on! you have time to rectify this! as your body uses food over a 3 day rolling period!! It is the prolonged periods of less healthy choices you need to worry about! But don't fall off from the good work you are going over what is essentially a spoon of butter!!
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I would just call it a bad day and move on and eat better tomorrow. One night will not kill you.

totally agree everybody has bad days
  • mom2boys
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I seem to beat myself up pretty badly when I "mess up" and something happens. I know it's life, but at least I'm aware of it and learning to eat better now, right? IT was that darn starbucks coffee that did me over today! LOL