I need some friends!

Options
My name is Andrea, I'm 24, I just joined... I live in Ontario and am training for a HALF MARATHON!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to beat me up when I don't run and eat junior mints instead hmmm????

Replies

• 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Fellow Canadian (BC) and fellow runner. I love the accountability this site offers.
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Devin, and I just joined MFP too. Feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
  • RMX983
    RMX983 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just signed up for a half marathon in October. Totally using it as motivation to lose this weight!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    great - another fellow Canadian. I'll let it slide that you are from Toronto as well :wink:

Welcome - it's a great site!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea, Im a fat runner but I am also training for several half marathons right now! You rock to train for it... you need to make good choices to help your running (or at least that is what I tell myself when I want to make bad choices)!
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. Training for a half marathon as well :)
  • bryony_pie
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, too! I am training for a 10-miler in April...and maybe hopefully a half marathon in October? maybe??

also, i LOVE LOVE LOVE junior mints, so i feel your pain!!
  • kabhughes
    kabhughes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I have some baby weight (10 more) and then some (30 extra) to lose before I try to run 10K again, but I really want to get back into shape. I need motivation to lose some more weight because my recent running has been killing my right knee (where I had surgery as a teenager)! So add me as well, please.
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    I'll add you as long as you promise to beat me up too when I lay on the couch all day with my new baby boy instead of working out !! LOL
  • jeffy84
    jeffy84 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'll add you if you'd like to accept.
    I really enjoy running, but have yet to do a marathon at all.
    But i can motivate and chat
    :)