Cravings

Options
New on here, but not new to dieting. Over the last year I have lost 70 pounds, but since Thanksgiving I have packed a bit of it back on, 28 pounds to be exact. I am having a hard time getting back into this. I want to snack, especially when I am stressed. Any ideas?

Replies

• jennwilson61210
    Options
    I love to snack as well!! There are 2 things that I do to kind of get me away from all the snacking... Each time I want a snack, I drink a glass of water and think about the reasons whi I want to diet and what the end goal will be. And I mean the entire glass! Water helps fill you and also is an aid to weight loss. If that doesnt work, try buying a low cal gum (which most are) and chew some gum whenever you feel like eating. That way, there will be a taste of something in there. You might even buy different flavors of gum that are new and interesting that way you dont always feel like you are "eating" the same thing. Hope that helps. I am usually pretty bad at dieting and I really have to get into the right mind set! GOOD LUCK! Congrats on the previous loss of 70 lbs