New Girl :)

Options
Hi My name is Danny I found this app just by browsing around but its the best thing ever. I'm young and in college and I'm trying to loose a lot of weight,but at least a decent and normal amount by June. I want this so bad! :)
About three weeks ago I just started to get really serious about working out so ive been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week for an hour and a half each! The slow progress is a big downer!

Replies

• kme073
    kme073 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm also in college and just found this app! And I'm also trying to lose weight. I've only been using it for about a week and half now, but I think it's been really helpful! It's really inspired me to try to go to the gym more. I literally went maybe.... 4 times a year, but i've already been 4 times this week now! :)) I to get discouraged by slow progress. . . But I just wanted to wish you best of luck! Keep with it and you can make yourself achieve your goal!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome Danny! It is a wonderful site. It does seem like it's a slow process but it works. I started the first week of Jan and I have lost 12.5 pounds. I am also down a size. It's a healthy way to lose weight and you will start seeing the results of your hard work soon. The first few weeks will be hard. I was very grouchy with my 1200 calories a day but my stomach became used to it and now I can barely make myself eat my 1200. I have more energy and feel so much better. Good luck!