Its a New Day!

Options
I am finally ready to make a change....I HAVE to make a change. I am tired of feeling like crap and hating myself. My hubby turned me on to MFP because he downloaded the Android app and has been messing with it for a week. I downloaded it and this is my first week. I have a lot to lose and am trying to not think about that as it discourages me. I want to feel comfortable in my close again.

Anyway, I love that I can track via my phone.....I have to keep track. This is the only thing that has made me successful in the past. I have tried other sites but I am not able to access my log all day, now I am. So far so good and TBH I don't feel like I am on a diet. I just feel like I am monitoring what I eat and the amounts.

I have started back on the treadmill....1/2 hour a day is my goal. Have to build up my stamina again. I love running on the treadmill and hope to one day be able to run outside with my dogs :)

I have been lurking on the boards for a few days now and I love how friendly everyone is and not to mention helpful :) I really hope to see the results because that is what motivates me. :)

Replies

• aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have the right mind-set and are starting off well. It's easy to get addicted to this app though. <lol> Welcome to the MFP gang.
  • stephenrobnett
    Options
    Good for you, and keep it up. And I wish you all the luck
  • lizbestus
    lizbestus Posts: 18
    Options
    Best of Luck to you!!!!!!!!
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!I just recently joined also, I am on day 7 w/ MFP. I have lost 5 lbs since I decided to start on a new life journey and MFP has totally helped that!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support :)