30-DAY SHED

Options
I am thinking about doing the 30DS and had a couple of questions for those whom have completed it. How much weight/ inches did you find yourself losing after completing the program? Also is there anything that you need to complete it, i.e. medicine ball, weights, etc?? Thanks in advance for the responses!

Replies

• miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey Girlie,

I just finished Day 23 of the Shred. You need hand weights. I use 5 pounds, but whatever you feel comfortable with. So far I am down 5 pounds and lost 2.5 inches in my waist. I highly recommend it.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS on March 10th and I loved it. I did 10 days at each level and added extra cardio in week 2 and 3. I really think level 2 was the most difficult but it got better by day 5 for me. I only missed 1 day due to taking a mini vacation but picked back up the next day which I found to be hard for some reason. You will definitely feel toned and much stronger. I actually lost 13 pounds and over 16 inches total (3 inches off my waist) I watched my calories/sodium/water and ate pretty healthy. I'm now doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Shred It With Weights and the intensity is deinitely still there. Don't get discouraged the 1st few days with 30 Day Shred you will get use to it by day 4 or 5 of each level ...GO FOR IT! :happy:
  • ameaston22
    Options
    I am on the opposite end of things. I tried 30 Day Shred and it was torture for my knees. The exercise itself didn't bother me, but if you have any kind of weak knees - this will be killer. There is a lot of squatting / lunging, so be prepared!!! I have thought about trying again, but we'll see...
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am on the opposite end of things. I tried 30 Day Shred and it was torture for my knees. The exercise itself didn't bother me, but if you have any kind of weak knees - this will be killer. There is a lot of squatting / lunging, so be prepared!!! I have thought about trying again, but we'll see...

I had the opposite experience. I had bad knee pain last year, but the weight loss and exercise I did with Jillian has eased it.