New Today!

Options
Hello Everyone,

So I have had this account for a while but never used it to its true potential. I have always been awful at consistency at any level, journal writing to working out. My goal is to change that. I have been a vegetarian for almost 2 years now and have recently finished a month of an all raw detox diet. I couldn't believe how amazing my body felt, in 30 days I dropped 10lbs and lost inches. However, once I returned to my normal vegetarian diet, my body went into a bit of shock and the lbs returned.

I am a college student who is on a tight budget, but I have enrolled in two back to back workout classes. On Tues. Thurs. I attend a body sculpting class and right after a kickboxing class. I have also purchased the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Today was my first day and I feel good. I have a young puppy named Kaya who is finally old enough to go for walks so she will be a big motivation for me to get out there and get active.

I hope I can really stick with this, winter is coming up and I know the challenge can become that much more harder for me. I am excited and hope that I utilize this site to help me focus and reach my goals. ~jen

17883.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Kinipela
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

So I have had this account for a while but never used it to its true potential. I have always been awful at consistency at any level, journal writing to working out. My goal is to change that. I have been a vegetarian for almost 2 years now and have recently finished a month of an all raw detox diet. I couldn't believe how amazing my body felt, in 30 days I dropped 10lbs and lost inches. However, once I returned to my normal vegetarian diet, my body went into a bit of shock and the lbs returned.

I am a college student who is on a tight budget, but I have enrolled in two back to back workout classes. On Tues. Thurs. I attend a body sculpting class and right after a kickboxing class. I have also purchased the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Today was my first day and I feel good. I have a young puppy named Kaya who is finally old enough to go for walks so she will be a big motivation for me to get out there and get active.

I hope I can really stick with this, winter is coming up and I know the challenge can become that much more harder for me. I am excited and hope that I utilize this site to help me focus and reach my goals. ~jen

17883.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • imawetod222
    Options
    YEAH! I am just starting out also and this site seems to be a sweet place for some good ideas and what not! Good Luck! :happy:

Jason
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you this program really works!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome & best wishes for a healthier you!:flowerforyou: