scale not moving

Options
cfolkens
cfolkens Posts: 27 Member
UUGGGHHH!!! Why does'nt the scale move??? I'm so frustrated!!! I dont thiknk this calorie thing works!!!

Replies

• sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You've lost 6lb!
  • adriangoddard
    Options
    why dont you open up your diary... it might help if others could see what you are eating and give you some advice....
  • SUPERSIZESWEETPEA
    SUPERSIZESWEETPEA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary, you should open it so we can give you tips and motivate you!
    OMG, just looked at your profile and we have lots in common, I also am recovering from breast cancer and ready to get my body in gear!
    Don't give up on the calorie counting, I started in Jan and only 10lbs down so far but it's still going in the right direction, I've noticed I lose more the more water I drink! Are u drinking water?

Sam x
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ok, first of all: chillax!

Secondly... since when? How often do you weigh yourself? Do you exercise?
  • mrsparker77
    Options
    If you are working out too, then throw the scale away or at least hide it. I gained 10 pounds first then started to lose because I was working out and building muscle. Although I do take measurements which is really the only thing that is reliable for keeping track, I have been working out for almost 3 weeks now and have lost 4 inches total but only 5 pounds according to the stupid scale, and on some days it tells me I have gained more weight than when I started. Really the scale is just unreliable, use a tape measure and count your inches lost.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Give it time, mine didn't move much for a while, then I started losing some weight. :smile:
  • cfolkens
    Options
    I just opend my diary, but it will not show up???? hmmmmm
  • SUPERSIZESWEETPEA
    SUPERSIZESWEETPEA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can see your diary now, I know we have to drink lots but I think you're drinking too much, you had 24 cups on Monday which is alot!
    I measure my cups to 1 litre = 4 cups, if you were going by my measuring, that's 5 litres a day which is too much, try reducing the water a bit and see if it helps! I'm no expert but just my thoughts!

Sam x
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Do you ever give yourself a free day? I find that helps move my weight a couple of days later. Strange but true. Also, as much as I hate to say this... salt. salt retains all that water you're drinking. I lovvvvvvvvvve salt, so this breaks my heart. just an idea! Good luck!
  • deborah1226
    Options
    At least you have a scale.... i got to buy one when i get over my fear......LOL
  • cfolkens
    Options
    I do a whole body cleanse at least once a week.
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    what is a whole body cleanse?
  • cfolkens
    Options
    what is a whole body cleanse?

I do Isagenix, it's a whole body nutritional cleansing at a cellular level (not a colon cleanse :noway: )
    Inbox me if you would like to know more. :flowerforyou:
  • cfolkens
    Options
    I can see your diary now, I know we have to drink lots but I think you're drinking too much, you had 24 cups on Monday which is alot!
    I measure my cups to 1 litre = 4 cups, if you were going by my measuring, that's 5 litres a day which is too much, try reducing the water a bit and see if it helps! I'm no expert but just my thoughts!

Sam x

It is possible to drink too much but there has to be underlying health issues that would cause the problem (kidneys not functioning correctly ect.)
    Typically there is no problem with drinking too much water that would effect your health.
    I questioned this and asked an Athletic Trainer.
    So that's not the problem, so drink up :drinker:
    Thanks for trying to help out though :flowerforyou: